Puma – Social Connected Speed Trap
- Nino Leitner
- On June 12, 2013
This was shot for LOOP, an online agency headquartered in Salzburg that I work for frequently. They are known for their innovative solutions when it comes to social networking and marketing, connecting real-life events to the virtual world. For one of their clients, Puma, they created a social connected speed trap that automatically uploaded a photo of the runner to Facebook in the moment they were crossing the finish line. The runners were able to win a pair of Puma Faas running sneakers – the same model that running superstar Usain Bolt is using.
Quite boldly, they also called the campaign “Run as fast as Bolt”.
I shot and produced (edited) this video for them on the Canon C300, a Kessler CineSlider and a range of Canon photo lenses.
Canon EOS C300 introduced! First Canon S35 camcorder... November 3, 2011 | Nino Leitner
UPDATED: WINNER ANNOUNCED! “What deserves our FOCUS?” competition ... January 28, 2011 | Nino Leitner
Sotheby’s – Leopold Museum: Preserving Schiele’s Vision... May 11, 2013 | Nino Leitner
Low light comparison between the RED Scarlet & Canon C300... December 27, 2011 | Nino Leitner
More Canon C300 chatter with Rodney Charters by Lan Bui & Drew Gardner... January 5, 2012 | Nino Leitner
Mind the Bag February 15, 2010 | Nino Leitner
TM Wissen – Science TV Magazine February 5, 2014 | Nino Leitner
MōVI Christmas video! … for Screenagers... December 18, 2013 | Nino Leitner
July 29, 2017
February 15, 2017
February 15, 2017
- ONMA Hannover said Hallo Nino, das kurze Youtube Video zum Workshop wirkt unserer Meinung nach authentisch. Lg
- multail said useful content
- multail said its very useful content.thanks for posting
- Corporate Video Production said try to find more positives.
- Doris CCTV said Hi, Thanks for this valuable information. now I got better info about the documentary on CCTV. keep...
- Aldo Castro said Very good and interesting movie. Amazing performance by all the actors. Story was also good. Thank y...