Puma – Social Connected Speed Trap
- Nino Leitner
- On June 12, 2013
This was shot for LOOP, an online agency headquartered in Salzburg that I work for frequently. They are known for their innovative solutions when it comes to social networking and marketing, connecting real-life events to the virtual world. For one of their clients, Puma, they created a social connected speed trap that automatically uploaded a photo of the runner to Facebook in the moment they were crossing the finish line. The runners were able to win a pair of Puma Faas running sneakers – the same model that running superstar Usain Bolt is using.
Quite boldly, they also called the campaign “Run as fast as Bolt”.
I shot and produced (edited) this video for them on the Canon C300, a Kessler CineSlider and a range of Canon photo lenses.
UPDATED: WINNER ANNOUNCED! “What deserves our FOCUS?” competition ... January 28, 2011 | Nino Leitner
Canon EOS C300 – Review & short film December 9, 2011 | Nino Leitner
Low light comparison between the RED Scarlet & Canon C300... December 27, 2011 | Nino Leitner
Sotheby’s – Leopold Museum: Preserving Schiele’s Vision... May 11, 2013 | Nino Leitner
LOOP’s live/xmas microsite promo video February 21, 2011 | Nino Leitner
“Professional Production” magazine publishes a 4-page report on the ... March 18, 2012 | Nino Leitner
MōVI M10 tested in strong winds, cobblestone racing & Easyrig running... December 2, 2013 | Nino Leitner
Rodney Charters’ BTS on a C300 test shoot: “camera of the decadeR... January 2, 2012 | Nino Leitner
February 15, 2017
February 15, 2017
- Nino Leitner said Yes, thanks for the reminder, I will actually work on that blog until next week and post it here! It...
- Lucien Letellier said Hello, Amazing job ! In the article you speak about a blog concerning the project, maybe with some p...
- Canon EOS C300 – Review & short film | Nino Film Blog said […] within less than a day by the extremely talented Cedric Conti, who already contributed the...
- Promotional video! said Look at the positive!
- Nino Leitner said Trying before you buy is always a great idea!
- Nino Leitner said Thank you so much!