Short film: “Construction Waltz”Up in the Air with Canon T2i/550D
Recently a prospective client in the construction business gave me the chance to take a spontaneous swing on a huge construction crane with my Canon T2i/550D in my beautiful hometown of Innsbruck. Of course I took it … check out the results and some “behind the scenes” photos of the crane, the cage we were standing in, and the hook we were hanging from.
The crane operator was right next to me the entire time in that cage. He is able to remotely control every movement of the crane, both the rotation of the boom as well as our position on the boom and the height of the crane. It is therefore possible to move to every thinkable location within the radius of the crane. I wasn’t aware of the enormous flexibility of these cranes before that.
That whole thing is nothing for people with vertigo!
Varavon Pro Finder DSLR viewfinder video review... December 10, 2010 | Nino Leitner
CollabFeature – “The Lost Backpack” – an international f... August 13, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Rodney Charters’ BTS on a C300 test shoot: “camera of the decadeR... January 2, 2012 | Nino Leitner
Essential accessories: Basic Lenses March 1, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Essential accessories: Batteries, memory cards and bags... March 26, 2010 | Nino Leitner
8mm Vintage Camera – iPhone App Review January 8, 2011 | Nino Leitner
Apple Store workshop tour (Europe) – Commercial Filmmaking... April 25, 2014 | Nino Leitner
Canon EOS 5D Mark III revealed – first videos & my thoughts... March 2, 2012 | Nino Leitner
August 24, 2014
April 25, 2014
March 24, 2014
February 23, 2014
February 5, 2014
- Gert Kracht said Wauw, for a 101 year old man he is looking remarkable fit. Did he really walk the whole route in the...
- Markus Weilguny said Dear Jason, there is a number of things that affect the colorspace of your footage. be sure to set i...
- That Guy said You misused Respectively “It can record 120 or 240 frames per second in 1080p in 8 or 16 secon...
- gurjas said Superb post! Been trying to search for some useful information about ND filters, but couldn’t...
- Don Thomas said Do you have a podcast of your talks from this show that we would be able to view very interested in...
- Nino Leitner said Hi Adam, I used DaVinci Resolve Lite!