Short film: “Construction Waltz”Up in the Air with Canon T2i/550D
Recently a prospective client in the construction business gave me the chance to take a spontaneous swing on a huge construction crane with my Canon T2i/550D in my beautiful hometown of Innsbruck. Of course I took it … check out the results and some “behind the scenes” photos of the crane, the cage we were standing in, and the hook we were hanging from.
The crane operator was right next to me the entire time in that cage. He is able to remotely control every movement of the crane, both the rotation of the boom as well as our position on the boom and the height of the crane. It is therefore possible to move to every thinkable location within the radius of the crane. I wasn’t aware of the enormous flexibility of these cranes before that.
That whole thing is nothing for people with vertigo!
Zacuto Gratical HD EVF extensive Review – the best viewfinder?... January 22, 2015 | Nino Leitner
Varavon Pro Finder DSLR viewfinder video review... December 10, 2010 | Nino Leitner
My new $30 Canon zoom lens (VIDEO) March 22, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Sony’s low-budget S35mm-frame-sized NEX-FS100 camcorder announced – ... March 23, 2011 | Nino Leitner
Canon 70D announced & why this camera really matters... July 2, 2013 | Nino Leitner
T2i / 550D knock-off battery grip review Part 4: Essential DSLR accessories... June 27, 2010 | Nino Leitner
All important cinema cameras at a glance! The Fletch Camera Comparison Chart 201... February 3, 2012 | Nino Leitner
Gaber – Cookie factory – corporate film – UPDATED with behind-... December 31, 2010 | Nino Leitner
October 22, 2015
October 20, 2015
- CollabFeature: cine y colaboración en red – Cine en conexión said […] es uno de los principales objetivos de esta iniciativa. ¿Y cómo funciona? Por lo que he p...
- Ruben de groot said The dutch youtube gathering is a really nice event
- Die Woche in Links (20/11) | gumpelmaier said […] How to Reach a Million Video Views – Part 1: The Set Up […]
- Filmmaking Masterclass London 2015 – with Philip Bloom, Johnnie Behiri, me and others | Nino Film Blog said […] It’s been a while since I have run workshop with my buddy Philip Bloom, the last tim...
- Ruben said Well your eyes cannot really discern 4k resolution on a such a small screen as the Gratical. the 4k...
- Les prix des SONY F5 & F55 | Le Laboscope (by S.B.) said […] highlighted by Nino Leitner in his recent real-world shoot “ALEX” and review the camera la...