Short film: “Construction Waltz”Up in the Air with Canon T2i/550D
Recently a prospective client in the construction business gave me the chance to take a spontaneous swing on a huge construction crane with my Canon T2i/550D in my beautiful hometown of Innsbruck. Of course I took it … check out the results and some “behind the scenes” photos of the crane, the cage we were standing in, and the hook we were hanging from.
The crane operator was right next to me the entire time in that cage. He is able to remotely control every movement of the crane, both the rotation of the boom as well as our position on the boom and the height of the crane. It is therefore possible to move to every thinkable location within the radius of the crane. I wasn’t aware of the enormous flexibility of these cranes before that.
That whole thing is nothing for people with vertigo!
All important cinema cameras at a glance! The Fletch Camera Comparison Chart 201... February 3, 2012 | Nino Leitner
Canon T2i / 550D battery showdown – original vs. fake – UPDATED: battery... April 8, 2010 | Nino Leitner
UPDATED with short film “FEBRUARY” – Canon EOS 550D / Rebel T2... February 23, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Rolling Shutter fix in iMovie ’11 The feature Final Cut Pro users have bee... October 28, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Canon EOS 5D Mark III revealed – first videos & my thoughts... March 2, 2012 | Nino Leitner
Canon developing EOS 4K DSLR – concept revealed... November 4, 2011 | Nino Leitner
Sony’s low-budget S35mm-frame-sized NEX-FS100 camcorder announced – ... March 23, 2011 | Nino Leitner
HD video with DSLRs – The good, the bad and the ugly.Part 1: the bad &... April 17, 2010 | Nino Leitner
April 25, 2014
March 24, 2014
February 23, 2014
February 5, 2014
February 5, 2014
February 4, 2014
- gurjas said Superb post! Been trying to search for some useful information about ND filters, but couldn’t...
- Don Thomas said Do you have a podcast of your talks from this show that we would be able to view very interested in...
- Nino Leitner said Hi Adam, I used DaVinci Resolve Lite!
- Adam said Hi there, thanks for the informative article, can you please add what you used to convert the footag...
- Brenda Harris said Awesome.. really love it.. Thanks for sharing about films. I am starting to film in LA and is is ver...
- Markus Kaiser-Mühlecker said Cool!