Short film: “Construction Waltz”Up in the Air with Canon T2i/550D
Recently a prospective client in the construction business gave me the chance to take a spontaneous swing on a huge construction crane with my Canon T2i/550D in my beautiful hometown of Innsbruck. Of course I took it … check out the results and some “behind the scenes” photos of the crane, the cage we were standing in, and the hook we were hanging from.
The crane operator was right next to me the entire time in that cage. He is able to remotely control every movement of the crane, both the rotation of the boom as well as our position on the boom and the height of the crane. It is therefore possible to move to every thinkable location within the radius of the crane. I wasn’t aware of the enormous flexibility of these cranes before that.
That whole thing is nothing for people with vertigo!
8mm Vintage Camera – iPhone App Review January 8, 2011 | Nino Leitner
Part 2: Full HD ‘digital zoom’ using crop – a viable option? HD video with... April 26, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Welcome to the HDSLR game, Nikon! – D7000 unveiled... September 15, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Canon announcing a professional 35mm camcorder in Hollywood on November 3rd?... September 16, 2011 | Nino Leitner
Majorca HDSLR Masterclass, part 3: A more detailed look back... July 13, 2011 | Nino Leitner
Tester13’s GH1 firmware hack – first user impressions plus before / after fo... June 14, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Sony’s low-budget S35mm-frame-sized NEX-FS100 camcorder announced – ... March 23, 2011 | Nino Leitner
Beach Cycle: Timelapsing on the French Riviera... August 24, 2010 | Nino Leitner
January 22, 2015
December 22, 2014
December 22, 2014
November 17, 2014
September 13, 2014
August 24, 2014
- Sven Henig said Because the systems are so different, the comparison would be so interesting.
- Nino Leitner said Hey Sven, I haven’t tried the Spectra HD yet and I’m sure it’s really good, like a...
- Sven Henig said Thank you for the detailed review. First I thought to much money – but now I am checking nervo...
- Zacuto Gratical HD EVF extensive Review – the best viewfinder? | Nino Film Blog said […] I tested the FS7 on my recent shoot on Vienna’s St. Stephens Cathedral (click here if you...
- Radian Pro & MC – Wireless HD Transmitter – Review | Nino Film Blog said […] shoots it is also impossible to use wires altogether because of the camera rig used. For e...
- Pascal Depuhl said Thank you for your kind words Jason. So far this was one of the most amazing projects I’ve wor...