Short film: “Construction Waltz”Up in the Air with Canon T2i/550D
Recently a prospective client in the construction business gave me the chance to take a spontaneous swing on a huge construction crane with my Canon T2i/550D in my beautiful hometown of Innsbruck. Of course I took it … check out the results and some “behind the scenes” photos of the crane, the cage we were standing in, and the hook we were hanging from.
The crane operator was right next to me the entire time in that cage. He is able to remotely control every movement of the crane, both the rotation of the boom as well as our position on the boom and the height of the crane. It is therefore possible to move to every thinkable location within the radius of the crane. I wasn’t aware of the enormous flexibility of these cranes before that.
That whole thing is nothing for people with vertigo!
Canon Rebel T3i / 600D unveiled The Devil is in the Details... February 7, 2011 | Nino Leitner
Varavon Pro Finder DSLR viewfinder video review... December 10, 2010 | Nino Leitner
My thoughts on the new Canon EOS 60D & Canon L lenses... August 26, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Austria Tourism – Craftsmanship in the Salzkammergut Region... June 23, 2013 | Nino Leitner
Canon EOS C100 announced – finally, the Sony FS100 gets a real competitor ... August 29, 2012 | Nino Leitner
Comparison chart: The most important cinema cameras 2013... June 17, 2013 | Nino Leitner
Short film “Bonanza” – a European HDSLR Masterclass production... September 17, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Tour de Cure – a documentary series about an incredible effort to find a c... September 15, 2011 | Nino Leitner
December 22, 2014
December 22, 2014
November 17, 2014
September 13, 2014
August 24, 2014
- Radian Pro & MC – Wireless HD Transmitter – Review | Nino Film Blog said […] shoots it is also impossible to use wires altogether because of the camera rig used. For e...
- Pascal Depuhl said Thank you for your kind words Jason. So far this was one of the most amazing projects I’ve wor...
- Jason Yu said Nice video, you have done an amazing job!
- Nino Leitner said Well I don’t know why you think the artists don’t get any royalties from Music Bed? I th...
- Indie Composer said Royalty free music hurts the artists. When Music Bed licenses music to a tv show or super ad who ge...
- Oli da Costa said @gbb_media looking forward to it!