Short film: “Construction Waltz”Up in the Air with Canon T2i/550D
Recently a prospective client in the construction business gave me the chance to take a spontaneous swing on a huge construction crane with my Canon T2i/550D in my beautiful hometown of Innsbruck. Of course I took it … check out the results and some “behind the scenes” photos of the crane, the cage we were standing in, and the hook we were hanging from.
The crane operator was right next to me the entire time in that cage. He is able to remotely control every movement of the crane, both the rotation of the boom as well as our position on the boom and the height of the crane. It is therefore possible to move to every thinkable location within the radius of the crane. I wasn’t aware of the enormous flexibility of these cranes before that.
That whole thing is nothing for people with vertigo!
HD video with DSLRs – The good, the bad and the ugly.Part 1: the bad &... April 17, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Going to Las Vegas for NAB 2011! April 8, 2011 | Nino Leitner
Zacuto Gratical HD EVF extensive Review – the best viewfinder?... January 22, 2015 | Nino Leitner
Rolling Shutter fix in iMovie ’11 The feature Final Cut Pro users have bee... October 28, 2010 | Nino Leitner
On set of Lucasfilm’s RED TAILS & meeting Philip Bloom... June 6, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Cam Busters Workshop Tour – Wrap up September 22, 2011 | Nino Leitner
A first glimpse at the upcoming Z-Finder EVF from Zacuto... September 28, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Canon Rebel T5i (EOS 700D) – Review & short film... July 9, 2013 | Nino Leitner
October 22, 2015
October 20, 2015
- Ruben said Well your eyes cannot really discern 4k resolution on a such a small screen as the Gratical. the 4k...
- Les prix des SONY F5 & F55 | Le Laboscope (by S.B.) said […] highlighted by Nino Leitner in his recent real-world shoot “ALEX” and review the camera la...
- kundentests said One can see the passion in your eyes when you look to the camera. This is inspiring. Wish you the be...
- Gunther Machu said sounds very interesting!
- R3D To DaVinci Workflow Reminder | Joshua Wakley said […] http://www.ninofilm.net/blog/2012/10/29/a-resolve-9-red-r3d-grading-workflow-guest-post/ [...
- J. Oliveira a.k.a. Dave Spritz said Heading to Brighton from Holland!! Let’s goooooo