Short film: “Construction Waltz”Up in the Air with Canon T2i/550D
Recently a prospective client in the construction business gave me the chance to take a spontaneous swing on a huge construction crane with my Canon T2i/550D in my beautiful hometown of Innsbruck. Of course I took it … check out the results and some “behind the scenes” photos of the crane, the cage we were standing in, and the hook we were hanging from.
The crane operator was right next to me the entire time in that cage. He is able to remotely control every movement of the crane, both the rotation of the boom as well as our position on the boom and the height of the crane. It is therefore possible to move to every thinkable location within the radius of the crane. I wasn’t aware of the enormous flexibility of these cranes before that.
That whole thing is nothing for people with vertigo!
TM Wissen – Rocketry UK (documentary short)... February 5, 2014 | Nino Leitner
Short film “Bonanza” – a European HDSLR Masterclass production... September 17, 2010 | Nino Leitner
How a plug-in saved my project Review: Neat Video Denoiser Plug-in [GUEST BLOG P... December 28, 2010 | Nino Leitner
IBC 2011 coming up September 6, 2011 | Nino Leitner
On set of Lucasfilm’s RED TAILS & meeting Philip Bloom... June 6, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Canon EOS C300 introduced! First Canon S35 camcorder... November 3, 2011 | Nino Leitner
Goethe-Institut Schools: Partners for the Future [Image Film]... September 17, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Austria Tourism – Craftsmanship in the Salzkammergut Region... June 23, 2013 | Nino Leitner
August 24, 2014
April 25, 2014
March 24, 2014
February 23, 2014
February 5, 2014
- Gert Kracht said Wauw, for a 101 year old man he is looking remarkable fit. Did he really walk the whole route in the...
- Markus Weilguny said Dear Jason, there is a number of things that affect the colorspace of your footage. be sure to set i...
- That Guy said You misused Respectively “It can record 120 or 240 frames per second in 1080p in 8 or 16 secon...
- gurjas said Superb post! Been trying to search for some useful information about ND filters, but couldn’t...
- Don Thomas said Do you have a podcast of your talks from this show that we would be able to view very interested in...
- Nino Leitner said Hi Adam, I used DaVinci Resolve Lite!