Short film: “Construction Waltz”Up in the Air with Canon T2i/550D
Recently a prospective client in the construction business gave me the chance to take a spontaneous swing on a huge construction crane with my Canon T2i/550D in my beautiful hometown of Innsbruck. Of course I took it … check out the results and some “behind the scenes” photos of the crane, the cage we were standing in, and the hook we were hanging from.
The crane operator was right next to me the entire time in that cage. He is able to remotely control every movement of the crane, both the rotation of the boom as well as our position on the boom and the height of the crane. It is therefore possible to move to every thinkable location within the radius of the crane. I wasn’t aware of the enormous flexibility of these cranes before that.
That whole thing is nothing for people with vertigo!
Canon developing EOS 4K DSLR – concept revealed... November 4, 2011 | Nino Leitner
Interviewed by Ron Dawson on “Crossing the 180”... June 4, 2011 | Nino Leitner
On set of Lucasfilm’s RED TAILS & meeting Philip Bloom... June 6, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Canon EOS 5D Mark III revealed – first videos & my thoughts... March 2, 2012 | Nino Leitner
Canon EOS C100 announced – finally, the Sony FS100 gets a real competitor ... August 29, 2012 | Nino Leitner
IBC 2011 coming up September 6, 2011 | Nino Leitner
My thoughts on the new Canon EOS 60D & Canon L lenses... August 26, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Föger – furniture dealer job recruitment TV ads... December 23, 2010 | Nino Leitner
July 29, 2017
February 15, 2017
February 15, 2017
- ONMA Hannover said Hallo Nino, das kurze Youtube Video zum Workshop wirkt unserer Meinung nach authentisch. Lg
- multail said useful content
- multail said its very useful content.thanks for posting
- Corporate Video Production said try to find more positives.
- Doris CCTV said Hi, Thanks for this valuable information. now I got better info about the documentary on CCTV. keep...
- Aldo Castro said Very good and interesting movie. Amazing performance by all the actors. Story was also good. Thank y...