Short film: “Construction Waltz”Up in the Air with Canon T2i/550D
Recently a prospective client in the construction business gave me the chance to take a spontaneous swing on a huge construction crane with my Canon T2i/550D in my beautiful hometown of Innsbruck. Of course I took it … check out the results and some “behind the scenes” photos of the crane, the cage we were standing in, and the hook we were hanging from.
The crane operator was right next to me the entire time in that cage. He is able to remotely control every movement of the crane, both the rotation of the boom as well as our position on the boom and the height of the crane. It is therefore possible to move to every thinkable location within the radius of the crane. I wasn’t aware of the enormous flexibility of these cranes before that.
That whole thing is nothing for people with vertigo!
UPDATED with short film “FEBRUARY” – Canon EOS 550D / Rebel T2... February 23, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Minute Review – Kessler Pocket Jib Traveler... January 14, 2014 | Nino Leitner
HD video with DSLRs – The good, the bad and the ugly.Part 1: the bad &... April 17, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Comparison chart: The most important cinema cameras 2013... June 17, 2013 | Nino Leitner
How a plug-in saved my project Review: Neat Video Denoiser Plug-in [GUEST BLOG P... December 28, 2010 | Nino Leitner
What’s special about the Filmmaking Masterclasses 2012 & why this mig... April 2, 2012 | Nino Leitner
Every Step You Take – Documentary about CCTV in Britain – Trailer... February 15, 2010 | Nino Leitner
T2i / 550D knock-off battery grip review Part 4: Essential DSLR accessories... June 27, 2010 | Nino Leitner
October 22, 2015
October 20, 2015
- Top 50 Video and Film Production Blogs | The Advertising Bible said […] 1. Ninofilm. Nino writes on everything from gear reviews to software reviews. Apart from t...
- Tobi said This is such an amazing camera. Line of new lenses that come with it is just phenomenal.
- Flying by Crane said […] The crane operator was right next to me the entire time in that cage. He is able to remote...
- arno said Hi, same problem as Nino, I tried to upgrade 1.30 with my MAC and now camera is out of service. Have...
- CollabFeature: cine y colaboración en red – Cine en conexión said […] es uno de los principales objetivos de esta iniciativa. ¿Y cómo funciona? Por lo que he p...
- Ruben de groot said The dutch youtube gathering is a really nice event