Short film: “Construction Waltz”Up in the Air with Canon T2i/550D
Recently a prospective client in the construction business gave me the chance to take a spontaneous swing on a huge construction crane with my Canon T2i/550D in my beautiful hometown of Innsbruck. Of course I took it … check out the results and some “behind the scenes” photos of the crane, the cage we were standing in, and the hook we were hanging from.
The crane operator was right next to me the entire time in that cage. He is able to remotely control every movement of the crane, both the rotation of the boom as well as our position on the boom and the height of the crane. It is therefore possible to move to every thinkable location within the radius of the crane. I wasn’t aware of the enormous flexibility of these cranes before that.
That whole thing is nothing for people with vertigo!
Finally! The looming EF Mount Adapter Wars – Birger, MTF, Redrock... September 27, 2011 | Nino Leitner
On set of Lucasfilm’s RED TAILS & meeting Philip Bloom... June 6, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Apple Store workshop tour (Europe) – Commercial Filmmaking... April 25, 2014 | Nino Leitner
Minute Review – Kessler Pocket Jib Traveler... January 14, 2014 | Nino Leitner
My thoughts on the new Canon EOS 60D & Canon L lenses... August 26, 2010 | Nino Leitner
T2i / 550D knock-off battery grip review Part 4: Essential DSLR accessories... June 27, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Tester13’s GH1 firmware hack – first user impressions plus before / after fo... June 14, 2010 | Nino Leitner
UPDATED: Letus Hawk VF – Review & comparison to the Z-Finder... September 7, 2010 | Nino Leitner
October 22, 2015
October 20, 2015
- CollabFeature: cine y colaboración en red – Cine en conexión said […] es uno de los principales objetivos de esta iniciativa. ¿Y cómo funciona? Por lo que he p...
- Ruben de groot said The dutch youtube gathering is a really nice event
- Die Woche in Links (20/11) | gumpelmaier said […] How to Reach a Million Video Views – Part 1: The Set Up […]
- Filmmaking Masterclass London 2015 – with Philip Bloom, Johnnie Behiri, me and others | Nino Film Blog said […] It’s been a while since I have run workshop with my buddy Philip Bloom, the last tim...
- Ruben said Well your eyes cannot really discern 4k resolution on a such a small screen as the Gratical. the 4k...
- Les prix des SONY F5 & F55 | Le Laboscope (by S.B.) said […] highlighted by Nino Leitner in his recent real-world shoot “ALEX” and review the camera la...