Short film: “Construction Waltz”Up in the Air with Canon T2i/550D
Recently a prospective client in the construction business gave me the chance to take a spontaneous swing on a huge construction crane with my Canon T2i/550D in my beautiful hometown of Innsbruck. Of course I took it … check out the results and some “behind the scenes” photos of the crane, the cage we were standing in, and the hook we were hanging from.
The crane operator was right next to me the entire time in that cage. He is able to remotely control every movement of the crane, both the rotation of the boom as well as our position on the boom and the height of the crane. It is therefore possible to move to every thinkable location within the radius of the crane. I wasn’t aware of the enormous flexibility of these cranes before that.
That whole thing is nothing for people with vertigo!
Free documentary: “The Camera That Changed The World”... July 13, 2013 | Nino Leitner
Austria Tourism – Craftsmanship in the Salzkammergut Region... June 23, 2013 | Nino Leitner
Canon EOS C300 introduced! First Canon S35 camcorder... November 3, 2011 | Nino Leitner
How a plug-in saved my project Review: Neat Video Denoiser Plug-in [GUEST BLOG P... December 28, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Canon T2i / 550D battery showdown – original vs. fake – UPDATED: battery... April 8, 2010 | Nino Leitner
What’s special about the Filmmaking Masterclasses 2012 & why this mig... April 2, 2012 | Nino Leitner
Epic DSLR Viewfinder Review Part 5: Essential DSLR accessories... July 1, 2010 | Nino Leitner
TM Wissen – Rocketry UK (documentary short)... February 5, 2014 | Nino Leitner
April 25, 2014
March 24, 2014
February 23, 2014
February 5, 2014
February 5, 2014
February 4, 2014
- gurjas said Superb post! Been trying to search for some useful information about ND filters, but couldn’t...
- Don Thomas said Do you have a podcast of your talks from this show that we would be able to view very interested in...
- Nino Leitner said Hi Adam, I used DaVinci Resolve Lite!
- Adam said Hi there, thanks for the informative article, can you please add what you used to convert the footag...
- Brenda Harris said Awesome.. really love it.. Thanks for sharing about films. I am starting to film in LA and is is ver...
- Markus Kaiser-Mühlecker said Cool!