Short film: “Construction Waltz”Up in the Air with Canon T2i/550D
Recently a prospective client in the construction business gave me the chance to take a spontaneous swing on a huge construction crane with my Canon T2i/550D in my beautiful hometown of Innsbruck. Of course I took it … check out the results and some “behind the scenes” photos of the crane, the cage we were standing in, and the hook we were hanging from.
The crane operator was right next to me the entire time in that cage. He is able to remotely control every movement of the crane, both the rotation of the boom as well as our position on the boom and the height of the crane. It is therefore possible to move to every thinkable location within the radius of the crane. I wasn’t aware of the enormous flexibility of these cranes before that.
That whole thing is nothing for people with vertigo!
Part 2: Full HD ‘digital zoom’ using crop – a viable option? HD video with... April 26, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Welcome to the HDSLR game, Nikon! – D7000 unveiled... September 15, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Varavon Pro Finder DSLR viewfinder video review... December 10, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Hangrip Falcon Follow Focus -Cinema5D Video Review... August 22, 2011 | Nino Leitner
Canon Rebel T3i / 600D unveiled The Devil is in the Details... February 7, 2011 | Nino Leitner
Apple Store workshop tour (Europe) – Commercial Filmmaking... April 25, 2014 | Nino Leitner
Color graded version of FEBRUARY March 7, 2010 | Nino Leitner
8mm Vintage Camera – iPhone App Review January 8, 2011 | Nino Leitner
October 22, 2015
October 20, 2015
- Top 50 Video and Film Production Blogs | The Advertising Bible said […] 1. Ninofilm. Nino writes on everything from gear reviews to software reviews. Apart from t...
- Tobi said This is such an amazing camera. Line of new lenses that come with it is just phenomenal.
- Flying by Crane said […] The crane operator was right next to me the entire time in that cage. He is able to remote...
- arno said Hi, same problem as Nino, I tried to upgrade 1.30 with my MAC and now camera is out of service. Have...
- CollabFeature: cine y colaboración en red – Cine en conexión said […] es uno de los principales objetivos de esta iniciativa. ¿Y cómo funciona? Por lo que he p...
- Ruben de groot said The dutch youtube gathering is a really nice event