Short film: “Construction Waltz”Up in the Air with Canon T2i/550D
Recently a prospective client in the construction business gave me the chance to take a spontaneous swing on a huge construction crane with my Canon T2i/550D in my beautiful hometown of Innsbruck. Of course I took it … check out the results and some “behind the scenes” photos of the crane, the cage we were standing in, and the hook we were hanging from.
The crane operator was right next to me the entire time in that cage. He is able to remotely control every movement of the crane, both the rotation of the boom as well as our position on the boom and the height of the crane. It is therefore possible to move to every thinkable location within the radius of the crane. I wasn’t aware of the enormous flexibility of these cranes before that.
That whole thing is nothing for people with vertigo!
Varavon Pro Finder DSLR viewfinder video review... December 10, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Color graded version of FEBRUARY March 7, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Tester13’s GH1 firmware hack – first user impressions plus before / after fo... June 14, 2010 | Nino Leitner
How a plug-in saved my project Review: Neat Video Denoiser Plug-in [GUEST BLOG P... December 28, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Comparison chart: The most important cinema cameras 2013... June 17, 2013 | Nino Leitner
Essential accessories: Batteries, memory cards and bags... March 26, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Minute Review – Kessler Pocket Jib Traveler... January 14, 2014 | Nino Leitner
Interviewed by Ron Dawson on “Crossing the 180”... June 4, 2011 | Nino Leitner
July 29, 2017
February 15, 2017
February 15, 2017
- ONMA Hannover said Hallo Nino, das kurze Youtube Video zum Workshop wirkt unserer Meinung nach authentisch. Lg
- multail said useful content
- multail said its very useful content.thanks for posting
- Corporate Video Production said try to find more positives.
- Doris CCTV said Hi, Thanks for this valuable information. now I got better info about the documentary on CCTV. keep...
- Aldo Castro said Very good and interesting movie. Amazing performance by all the actors. Story was also good. Thank y...