Short film: “Construction Waltz”Up in the Air with Canon T2i/550D
Recently a prospective client in the construction business gave me the chance to take a spontaneous swing on a huge construction crane with my Canon T2i/550D in my beautiful hometown of Innsbruck. Of course I took it … check out the results and some “behind the scenes” photos of the crane, the cage we were standing in, and the hook we were hanging from.
The crane operator was right next to me the entire time in that cage. He is able to remotely control every movement of the crane, both the rotation of the boom as well as our position on the boom and the height of the crane. It is therefore possible to move to every thinkable location within the radius of the crane. I wasn’t aware of the enormous flexibility of these cranes before that.
That whole thing is nothing for people with vertigo!
IBC 2011 coming up September 6, 2011 | Nino Leitner
How a plug-in saved my project Review: Neat Video Denoiser Plug-in [GUEST BLOG P... December 28, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Gaber – Cookie factory – corporate film – UPDATED with behind-... December 31, 2010 | Nino Leitner
CollabFeature – “The Lost Backpack” – an international f... August 13, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Canon announcing a professional 35mm camcorder in Hollywood on November 3rd?... September 16, 2011 | Nino Leitner
Minute Review – Kessler Pocket Jib Traveler... January 14, 2014 | Nino Leitner
Varavon Pro Finder DSLR viewfinder video review... December 10, 2010 | Nino Leitner
Hangrip Falcon Follow Focus -Cinema5D Video Review... August 22, 2011 | Nino Leitner
July 29, 2017
February 15, 2017
February 15, 2017
- ONMA Hannover said Hallo Nino, das kurze Youtube Video zum Workshop wirkt unserer Meinung nach authentisch. Lg
- multail said useful content
- multail said its very useful content.thanks for posting
- Corporate Video Production said try to find more positives.
- Doris CCTV said Hi, Thanks for this valuable information. now I got better info about the documentary on CCTV. keep...
- Aldo Castro said Very good and interesting movie. Amazing performance by all the actors. Story was also good. Thank y...